2009年7月30日星期四

A peaceful afternoon...





















itting alone in front of pc,

My brother is busy playing his psp.
Suddenly i realise my 2 weeks holiday comes to an end...
I have to go back to reality.
Everything comes back to me in a flash...
Desperate of water, walking alone back to hostel, looking at the surronding and recall my memory in hometown, emptiness began to fill my heart...
i start to ask myself , in the stage of growing up, how many things that i actually done to fulfill the life as a Christian.
Is"IT"a challenge from God?
Maybe God breaks our heart to make us whole.
Maybe God sends us pain so we can be stronger,
Maybe God sends us failure so we can be humble,
Maybe God takes "EVERYTHING"away from us so we can learn the value of "EVERYTHING" that we have.....
That "EVERYTHING" makes me think of something or someone that i have experienced and gone through currently....
But i whispering to myself it is just the beginning of my long-long road.....



riends, at least u still have support from one another

U are breathing the same air, looking at the same sky, talking about the same topic, meet with each other,
Can hear, touch, share the same feelings, happiness and disappointments towards something.
But i have to make my own illusion ,
Wondering what u doing in another world across the ocean....





onna meet my close friend tonight(just two of us)

What will we chat about tonight?
Past? Current? or Future?
Just feel eager to meet her soon...
Well, after tonight, when will we meet?
3 months 5 months or even longer than that.....
I dont dare to think about it,
Just give my best wishes to her.......



Happy moment, praise God
Difficult moment, seek God
Quiet moment, wordship God
Painful moment, trust God
Every moment, just thank God





















































没有评论:

发表评论